This course includes daily Ashtanga Vinyasa practice, breathing exercises, pranayama, yoga nidra, art of adjustment, meditations, introduction to shatkarmas, ancient yoga text studies, Indian philosophy, anatomy, yoga therapy, teaching ethic, methodology.
During the training students get detailed knowledge and practical experience which is essential for deepening the personal practice and building the strong foundation for your teaching activity.
During the course students have 6 days a week online live studies with our leading teachers and also students will be supplied with materials for self studies and practice during their free time. These unique materials will constitute daily non-contact hours program for the students.
Day structure week 1, 2 and 3:
- 12.30 – 14.00 Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 14.30 – 16.00 Lecture
- 16.15 – 17.15 Pranayama/Workshop
- 17.30 – 18.00 meditation (very other day)
Day structure week 4:
- 12.30 – 13.30 Art of Adjustment
- 13.45 – 15.15 Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 15.30 – 18.00 Lecture
- 18.15 – 19.15 Pranayama/Workshop
- 19.15 – 19.45 Meditation (every other day)
- History and origins of Yoga
- Lineage of Ashtanga Yoga
- Ashtanga asana practice
- Eight Limbs of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Lectures on Pranayama
- Concept of Prana/Pancha Prana
- Pancha Koshas
- Kunadlini and chakras
- Definition of Yoga according to Yoga Sutras
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Introduction to Bhagawad Gita
- Philosophy of Upanishads
- Lecture on Yoga Nidra/Yoga psycology
- Shat Karmas
- Introduction to Ayurveda principles
- Anatomy and basic principles of Yoga Therapy
- Practical Course will be covering Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series
- Asana Practice
- Kriyas / Shat Karmas
- Hand of Adjustment
- Body Aliment
- Correction Practice
- Teaching Practice
- Yoga program designing
The applicant should understand Basic English language as the Yoga teacher training course is conducted in English language.
Prior experience or knowledge of Yoga is necessarily required for Teacher Training Course. More important is an open mind and eagerness to learn.
The applicant should be in a good physical condition. The TTC is a very demanding program with at least 6 to 8 hours daily. Therefore, we advise students to maintain daily Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice before the course starts.
If you are successful in passing the teacher training, you will receive a full certificate of completion approved by Yoga Alliance International.
If we consider you require more teaching practice you will receive a certificate of attendance. This certificate requires to complete more teaching practice with us after which your certificate will be upgraded.
The course fee is paid in full before the course starts;
All fees are non refundable. A student can transfer from one course to another at least one month before the start of that course to attend another. After this time fees are forfeited.
Write as an email to email@example.com to inform us about your interest in taking the course;
We will send you the application form, please fill it and send it back to us;